06 octobre 2012

StudyBlue

Bonjour, fanas de StudyBlue! Hello StudyBlue fans. My name is Julie Frye and I teach French to @115 students, grades 8-12. Our school is located about as centrally in Ohio as you can be. We are almost equidistant between Columbus & Cleveland and not even a bad drive to Pittsburgh PA. My first year as a teacher is memorable because I was evaluated just minutes after the World Trade Center towers were demolished on 9/11/01. I have since relocated to Lexington and this year my first group of 8th graders are my graduating seniors. A rite of passage for all of us!

My husband bought me my first iPad in 2010. I immediately started searching for apps that would be useful in the classroom, and 'stumbled into' StudyBlue. THANK GOODNESS! I have since incorporated StudyBlue as an extra credit activity for students (they create and demo), as a pre-reading resource when beginning complex literature, as a study guide for tests and as visual flashcards for new vocabulary.

What I really love is the reaction I get from students when I direct them to StudyBlue and show them not just what I have done for them, but what they can do for themselves.

 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire