23 juin 2013

30 Challenges for Educators

Challenge 1: Create a ME manifesto.

Several years ago, I picked up the book, Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be, by Donna Partow (subtitled A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life). The first assignment during that 90-day journey was to create a Personal Vision Statement. In fact, I revisited this book recently, and if you go back to some earlier posts here, you'll see some of my introspection.

Anyway, getting back to this new challenge! I believe my earlier personal vision statement still serves me quite well for my ME manifesto. So here it is, once again, with a tweak or two from the original, to keep before me as I work through the next 29 challenges.

I use my energy, enthusiasm and sense of adventure to explore new opportunities to improve my world and the world at large. Knowing the best adventure is a shared adventure, I will encourage my family & friends, my students and my colleagues to join in the excitement.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire