09 janvier 2013

Day 3 of the journey

Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be. As I step out on this adventure of transformation (or maybe it's reformation), so far I have 1. created my Personal Vision Statement: I use my energy, enthusiasm and sense of adventure to explore new opportunities to improve my world and the world at large and 2. committed my next ninety mornings to Time Alone with God (TAG).

A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. Proverbs 31:10-11

A wife of noble character, what does that require?

  • A capable woman
  • A dignified woman
  • A virtuous woman

And I so want to be the wife in whom her husband has full confidence. The journey continues...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire