14 janvier 2013

Day 8: Become Consciously Selective

What music do I select? What TV programs? Books? What kind of clothes do I own? What people to I choose to spend time with and/or allow to influence me?

In her book, Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be, Donna Partow gives this definition: "To be selective means to be discriminating, discerning, and choosy--to be careful about the choices you make."

It all boils down to this question, "Is this God's highest and best for me?" TODAY, I will be consciously selective about how I invest my time, money, and other resources. And then I'll do the same tomorrow, and the day after... Taking one day at a time, reflecting on my successes and my failures at the end of the day.

Reading material?

Media exposure?

Fashion sense?

Financial priorities?

Family time?

Home life?

Food selection?

Personal appearance?

Time usage?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire