05 janvier 2013

Proverbs 31

Such a strong urging by the Holy Spirit to recommit to Proverbs 31. Several years ago I did a 90-day study, including memorization of the passage, paying more attention to our home, our finances, our health, our diets, etc. It was life-changing for me. But, as all good intentions go, after a great start on making the changes, keeping the Scripture ever in my heart and walking so wonderfully hand-in-hand with my loving God, I let life (not His, but mine) get in the way. Got busy, got upside down financially, quit eating right (more importantly, I quit ensuring that my husband was eating right).

So here it is, just a few days into the new year, and the Holy Spirit has been relentless in His encouragement! I even had to hunt for the book I used all those years ago. I found a few others on my shelf that I considered studying instead, but He said "No...find the book." And then He led me to where I had stashed it away.

If you're interested, the book is titled, Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be, A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life. The author is Donna Partow. Need an ISBN? It's 978-0-7394-9997-9. I hope you'll join me on the journey!

Today is Saturday. Ms. Partow instructs the reader to begin the meat of the guide on a Monday. In the meantime, I'm preparing my mind, heart and body for the adventure I KNOW is ahead. I'll step out in faith on Monday, 7 January, and will keep you posted throughout the 90 days.

Keep me in your prayers!

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire