08 juin 2014

Blogging Challenge, Day 2 of 20

Today's challenge: Share an organizational tip from your classroom. What is one thing you do that works for you?


With all the paperwork that crosses my desk daily, the best thing I have done for myself and my students is a hanging pocket file, labelled with class periods, for assignments. At the end of the day, I collect the papers from the hanging file for checking/grading. If a student's paper is missing, it's on them, not me. I don't misplace student assignments. They can't tell me they handed it to me directly, because if they try, I send them to the hanging file. No problems, no excuses! In this image, you can see the bright red hanging folder between the map and the chalkboard. I have been using it for years, and students learn the procedure right away.                

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire